Friday, October 1, 2010

Welcome to Halloween Countdown 2010!

Hello and welcome to the start of the Halloween season! Who am I kidding, Halloween started for me in July, but October 1st marks the first day I can wear my ghost earrings without garnering second glances from other non-halloweenies.

This year I have prepared. I have written entries months in advance, I have a calendar and a plan. While there may be some delays due to, well, the life of a college student, this year holds a lot of good things for my loyal readers.

So I hope you'll join me in welcoming back my  6-legged arachnid mascot, and I hope you're as excited as I am for the Halloween season!

 So now's a good time to introduce you to one of the new features to make this blog better this year: questions! At the end of all my entries I'll pose a question to try to spur some conversation going and get you guys involved!

Today's question: What are YOU most excited about this Halloween? Tell me in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. Yes! Soooo looking forward to reading your posts!

    I, too, have spent months scheming and coming up with haunting Halloween posts for October! I can't wait to share everything!

    And, to answer your question, I'm most excited about an annual Halloween party I host every year. Cannot wait!!

    Happy October!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am heading to the UK after I take the display down :D

    Actually, as always, just looking forward to being such a part of our community this season. Our goal is to turn Milwaukie into Halloweentown :D

    Looking forward to your posts!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaaaay! THE LITTLE ARACHNID IS BACK!!!!

    ReplyDelete