Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Garlands!

I don't know about you, but I love me some swag. String me a line of some pennant flags anywhere and everywhere, and why not do it at Halloween too? It's the perfect decoration to add a little festivity and go as cute or spooky as you want, and it packs up flat for easy storage that isn't bulky.

Here's what I'm thinking of this year, Michaels Craft store has some great ideas on their website for things like this BOO garland:


And something a little more accessible to post in the front entry way, a simple orange and black Happy Halloween
I'll let you know if I end up making my own!

Do you have a favorite Halloween decoration or easy craft? Tell me in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Yes I like creepy creatures, scary masks and all..anyway I found this website http://www.thatsmyface.com/f/masks that can create a super-realistic mask of anyone from just a photo. Imagine going as yourself, your boss, your favorite celebrity or worst enemy to a Halloween party?!

    ReplyDelete