Friday, July 2, 2010

Planning Stages

Incase you didn’t know, summer, in California, is really really f’ing hot. Turning on the oven to 350 degrees isn’t exactly appealing so I’ll be a bit sparse in the baking area for a bit.

I just wanted to let you in on something I’m planning for Halloween ‘10…



(from http://www.haunteddimensions.raykeim.com/index500.html)

I always get a little bit Halloween crazy a little too early, and it usually hits right about July. As some of you may know I’m dealing with the loss of a friend right now, and instead of burying myself in something useful to me (cough, research, cough) I’m delving into something completely useless, but completely fun. I’ve found a template and I’ve got some tricks up my sleeve…

At any rate, I’m excited, and I’ll be doing some test builds with paper pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment